Sunday, February 4, 2007

My artwork at Salon du thé


Thanks to Rob, the owner of the Salon du thé, I am now showing some of my new work at his place of work. So thanks again Rob and here is a little plug for you.....Well worth the visit, great sandwiches and don't get me started on the desert!
JOHN COMPANY / Hot Commodity] How about a place that comprises an art gallery, a tucked-up dining area, WiFi internet and a lounge, all in the same teahouse? How about if that place wouldn’t carry booze, but encouraged you to bring your own? And – wait for it – what if it served mind-blowing 3-course dinners for 20 bucks? Brainchild of talented young chef Rob Wiseman, Salon du thé John Company offers intricate, quirky comfort fusion food paired with a knowledgeable selection of fine teas and snacks. Self-taught expert on all things sweet, bitter and spicy, Rob roots his infusions and cuisine in the art of seasoning and preparation: “ I don’t serve stuff I wouldn’t be interested in eating. I’m always looking for something new (…), something perfect.” Just try him. [ 5681 Parc / 514.313.6581Open from 10am-10pm, BYOBCall if you want your art exhibited (This excerpt was taken from www.nightlifemagazine.ca)

No comments: